Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Blogging Vows

  As a new blogger I want to promise myself and all future readers that I will commit to the goals and "vows" I have set for myself, to the best of my ability.

VOWS

  • I Promise to be accoutable to the following vows of blogging
  • I will vlog, i vow to make this more than a "One Post, Wasted Blog Name!"
  • I vow to tell the truth no matter how ugly it may be, I will say it like it is and not change any details for the improvemnt of a story or situation.
  • I will reflect on and improve on previous posts 
  • I will post as often as my hecktic life allows
GOALS
  • I will post at least one family oriented blog each week ( more if i fell like it!)
  • I will still be blogging 1 year from now

                          Sincerely,
                              Ms. Kaiti 

No comments:

Post a Comment